Education Planning Initiative Steering Committee
The Education Planning Initiative Steering Committee is a Steering committee established by the California Community Colleges Chancellors Office (CCCCO).
The purpose of the committee is to advise the CCCCO and Grantee on the development and deployment of the Education Planning Initiative Grant for the California Community Colleges. The Committee:
- Reviews progress and provides input on program planning.
- Provides recommendations to the Grantee and CCCCO on program activities.
- Reviews program outcomes and approves an Annual Program Review, conducted by an independent review organization, and submits it to the CCCCO.
- Solicits input from respective constituent groups to inform the committee.
- Communicates program status to respective constituent groups and colleges.